Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 Day Drawing Challenge: Day 2

Today's 30 Day Drawing Challenge is "Favorite Animal". I had a hard time picking what my favorite animal was. I love most animals, but if I really had to choose, I would pick a teacup pig (or any pig in general). They are just so adorable and little and I could go on all day talking about them. I have yet to actually see a pig in recent years (I did when I was young) so I'm hoping to go to a petting zoo this year!
Here is my Day 2 drawing of a teacup pig:

You can always click on the photos to see them larger~

Not bad, not bad. It's based off that famous photo of a teacup pig in rain boots. I drew this using that same Bamboo Tablet App. I'm hoping I can find something better to use since I can't even shade or blend or have layers with this app.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment