Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Drawing Challenge: Day 12

Today's drawing challenge is to draw my most recent accomplishment. This really is a challenge! Just like yesterday's challenge, I had a hard to thinking about a recent accomplishment. When does anyone really have accomplishments? Not to sound like a downer, but unless you invented, won, or aced something, what can really be considered an accomplishment? I can't think of anything recent that I've done that makes me proud of myself. I'm not the type of person to be proud of myself. Actually, I'm very hard on myself, so anything that may seem like an accomplishment to someone isn't an accomplishment to me. So, instead of drawing something that actually made me feel accomplished, I'll draw a recent something that made me feel happy for a moment with myself.


Okay, yes, it's something a little silly, but I was a little proud of myself! I've been wanting something and the only place I could find it was eBay for a decent price. But that "decent" price was still too pricey for me. So, hoping for the best, I sent the seller a message through eBay and asked if he could lower the price to $10 cheaper. He actually agreed, and that item will be here tomorrow! I'll reveal what it is once I have it :) Stay tuned!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment