Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Favorites: Random


 


HTC One - T-Mobile
Canon EOS M - Best Buy
Display Box - The Container Store

These are just a few things I've really been wanting lately. I kind of hate my phone (Windows phone...) right now so I've been looking into getting another one. The HTC One is highly praised and has a front facing camera, Android market, frontal stereo, and is small. I don't like big phones! I've been looking into getting a new camera and I really love the Canon EOS M! It's not too expensive and has a removable lens. The display box I want to display my favorite Vinylmations. I've heard that it's great and can hold up to 20 or so Vinylmations!

That's all~ just came back from the movies. I saw Star Trek Into Darkness and it was amazing! Better than the first and that's very rare.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Those boxes are great. My mom has a few and says they hold 15 or 16 of her vinyls. I have one coming in that mail and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete