Monday, April 29, 2013

Recent Purchases: Mall Haul 2


 


I went to the mall over the weekend and picked up some things! I was only planning on getting a couple of items at the Disney Store but I ended up buying a couple of more items.

(Remember, you can always click the photos to view them larger!)

Sparkling Citrus Luscious Crush - Victoria's Secret

I normally don't like going to Victoria's Secret but I was dragged in so I went straight to their beauty section. I saw that they had some new(ish) products and I was just testing them and I saw this and it smelled so yummy! Not too strong!

Cutesters en Vogue Vinylmation - Disney Store

Of course, I had to go to the Disney Store and buy a vinylmation figure. Yet again, I bought an en Vogue one and I got the poodle! I was really bummed at first because I really want one of the girls! Just my luck to buy three vinylmations in total and get the only three non-girl figures, right? Well I wasn't too bummed after since I noticed that the pink poodle was insanely cute AND I didn't get a duplicate (never have *knocks on wood*)!

Goofy's Candy Co. Keychain - Disney Store

Had to get another GCC keychain and I got this one. Again, I was bummed because this literally was one of the two keychains from the collection I DIDN'T like (the rest I LOVE) but the more I look at it, the more I love it! It's so colorful and cute. I'm starting to notice that I really don't care what vinylmation (3 inch and Jr.) I get as long as it's not a duplicate. The only 3 inch vinylmation I don't like is of a villain from a movie I haven't seen.

Black & Gold headband - Forever 21

Always have to take a trip into Forever 21, right? Well I wasn't planning on purchasing anything, but I remembered I had a couple of dollars left in a gift card I got on Christmas so I decided to spend it and buy this cute and simple headband. I've been looking for a simple black headband and this one is perfect!

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese - Sears 

I know what you're thinking... makeup from Sears?! I know, I know! Weird, right? But Sears actually has a pretty great makeup section. All of the NYX makeup was 30 so I decided to buy this! I've been wanting the jumbo pencil in "Milk" but strangely they didn't have it. This one looked pretty (tried it today- it is!) so I bought it.

 They're Real! Mini Mascara - Ulta

My sister received a sample of this mascara (the same mini one) when she ordered from Sephora and she said it was great. We went to Ulta over the weekend and she bought the full-sized one while I purchased the mini one. I've tried it one and I have to say it is great! I'll be sure to make a review in the coming weeks.


Tony Moly Pete Bunny Gloss Bar - eBay

I bought this peach bunny gloss off eBay a couple of weeks ago and it arrived today! I didn't get it at the mall (obviously) but I'd like to show you that I got it much sooner than what it said in the email from them (I've ordered from the shop before and this is what happened before).

Novelty Hair Clip - eBay

I got this in the mail today as well and it is so funny and cute! It's SO BIG and a little clumsy but it works very well at keeping my bangs out of my face! I think this would look great when I have my hair in a bun and this is keeping this stray hairs in the back up!

That's all I bought this weekend. Definitely going back to the Disney Store in the coming weeks and buying more Vinylmations!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment