Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites: Cute Technology




Hangyodon x MIMOBOT - mimoco
Tokidoki Sandy x MIMOBOT - mimoco
Etude House Pink Prism Polish in "Sweet" - eBay
Pill tattoo tights - eBay

So I found an amazing flash drive website called mimoco and they have the cutest flash drives with pre-saved icons, backgrounds, and more that correspond to the flash drive you bought! I'm not sure if I'm willing to purchase a flash drive for over $20 but they are very cute. The Pink Prism line by Etude House is new and I'm in love with it! My favorite is the confetti glitter "Sweet" and the other glitter polishes in the line! I'll buy this one one of these days. The pill tights are freaking awesome and my favorite (surprisingly) out of all of the tattoo tights that seller has to offer. They would look awesome with a baggy t-shirt, shorts, and some sneakers. The only reason I didn't purchase them when I was buying a bunch of stuff last week was because I didn't know if the quality was good :\

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment