Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Favorites


United States of Tara
Siberia Acoustic
Pom Pom Purin ring

Just a few things that have me smiling this month. I started watching United States of Tara this month and I love it! Few of the characters pissed me off (that's big) and it was funny and sad and great. It's a shame it was only given three seasons before it got the ax. My favorite alter was definitely T- although it sucked to see that she was used less and less as the seasons progressed. 
I've only just heard Siberia Acoustic today (bought the pre-order bundle which included a digital copy of the album) and I know it's definitely a favorite for years to come. Hopefully I get to go to her Chicago concert in June! I will be posting a review of the album by the end of the week.
I realize it's a little silly to put a plastic ring on my monthly favorites, but I absolutely love it! It always brings a smile to my face.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment