Monday, August 5, 2013

Wisconsin Dells Purchases

I didn't buy much when I went to Wisconsin, but I bought enough to be able to make a post about it! In addition to buying items, I bought things like food, snacks, and tickets for various things! I always have to remind myself of that because I ask myself how I spent so much money!

I bought these cute shorts at Noah's Ark (obviously)!

I mentioned this in my earlier post, but here's a better photo!  It comes with a Gravity Falls sticker, which I'll be putting on my laptop!

This bag comes with gem stickers!

I know it's like THE typical tourist thing to do, but I bought a neon Wisconsin Dells tank top! I really wanted one for some reason and this one was so cute!

When I last went to Wisconsin Dells two years ago, I remember a store where they sold licensed HK stuff, so I went back to get more! This tote was cheap and huge so I got it!

Cute My Melody change purse perfect for hanging on your purse or keys!

Pretty HK pen! I always have a pen in my purse and this will be my new purse pen!

That concludes my Wisconsin Dells purchases! Stay tuned for my Too Faced Loves Sephora palette review coming up later this week!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The change purse is too cute! Glad you had a great time there :)

    ReplyDelete