Monday, March 18, 2013

TonyMoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Apple Review


Hello! Today I will be reviewing the TonyMoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Apple ! I've been using this product since late January so I'd like to think I know it well (in comparison to those who review products straight out of the bag/box without giving it a real chance.) I purchased it from this seller on eBay and I highly recommend them (although it did take a couple of weeks to arrive here in the States).

The Petite Bunny Gloss Bar collection by TonyMoly has a wide range of scents and colors (all fruits). I chose the apple because I didn't want something to red-toned but I didn't want something too baby pink. The Juicy Apple was the best choice! 



First photo- bare lips
Second photo- one swipe of Juicy Apple

The first photo is taken inside and the second is taken outside on a gloomy yet still somewhat bright day (which explains the different lighting). Also, both were taken on different days so... yeah. Depending on how much you apply, it can range from a hot pink to a cherry pink.

The TonyMoly Petite Bunny Gloss is very highly pigmented. My lips become chapped easily and I constantly need to reapply products so that they stay hydrated. This bar does an amazing job at keeping my lips hydrated. The moment I put it on my lips they become hydrated. 

The name "Juicy Apple" is also very accurate. My lips look juicy (if that makes any sense)! The scent is a faint but nice apple that you can smell when applying it but not after (which I personally do not mind).

All in all, I definitely recommend this product!

Price: 
Quality: 
Seller: 
Overall: 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment