Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Recent Purchases


I recently went to the mall and I purchased a couple of tops and Duffy the Disney Bear (which was featured in my Friday Favorites here)! I couldn't get a good photo of the second top, so I included the photo from the Forever 21 website (here).
     


I keep trying to tell myself I'll purchase cute, Fairy kei and Hime Gyaru-esque clothes but darker clothes with blues always call out to me. These tops will look cute with shorts during the summer though, so I can't complain much. I still have time to buy pretty tops before Spring and Summer roll around.

I have wanted Duffy the Disney Bear  for around two years! I always wanted to buy him but I never did because it's $30.00 and is only available through the website, so it's nearly $40 with tax and shipping. I'm glad Disney got some sense into them and decided to start carrying them in the stores! Isn't he adorable? I can't wait to buy him some clothes ! I know, I'm such a child! I could be buying clothes with that kind of money but I honestly don't care. I stopped caring when I decided I would buy what makes me happy !

I also bought these products from e.l.f.! My local Target finally started carrying e.l.f. products that weren't those $5 holiday palettes for Christmas.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment