Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorites


 

 


Leather Belt Bracelet - The White Pepper
Flag Knit Sweater - Storenvy
Novelty Hair Clip - Ebay
Novelty Hello Kitty Glasses - Ebay

Okay, don't judge me for wanting those novelty items. I'm the kind of person who absolutely hates when people wear fake glasses. Those who try to look "swag"- Basketball players, white teenagers, etc. But these are so cute and Martina (of Eat Your Kimchi) has the number 4 pair and they look so cute on her! Plus, she actually does need glasses so she wears contacts then the fake glasses. Several people have told me they do the same thing- get contacts and wear cute, cheap frames. I'm considering asking my mom for contacts just to change stuff up for a change (plus I want new prescription frames ASAP).

I also want that novelty clip ever since I saw Martina wearing a couple in a video. They look so cute and fun! Probably a great addition if I want a Gyaru-esque wardrobe for summer.

Isn't that sweater gorgeous? It'd be perfect for recreating Nana Suzuki's looks! Problem is, it is 40+ USD. Totally not worth it, especially for something I can't even physically try on before purchasing. I also have a feeling that something similar can be found at many other shops for much cheaper- I'd just have to look!

That leather belt bracelet from The White Pepper is so beautiful. I love how it has the stitching at the end and it looks like an actual belt. I scoured Ebay for a similar one but I could only find cheap, emo-type bracelets. 

Well, I'm off to sing along to A Fine Frenzy (way too obsessed with Pines) and do my nails (not at a salon, mind you).

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment