Monday, January 14, 2013

Let The Good Times Roll - Lush Facial Cleanser Review

I purchased Let The Good Times Roll three weeks ago and have been using it every day since then.

We popped corn oil, polenta, maize flour and cinnamon in here.  The perfect recipe to gently exfoliate, moisturise and soften your skin for those times when you want to get ready for close-ups.
Let The Good Times Roll is a gentle treat for the skin, leaving you soft to the touch with a lingering buttery caramel popcorn fragrance – when you look and feel this good you can give your Body Double the day off! taken from the Lush UK website
LTGTR is supposed to be for combination skin and is supposed to leave your skin soft and clean. I've been using it for the past three weeks and I can honestly say that LTGTR is one of the best products I have ever used. It leaves my skin incredibly soft, clean, and smelling of caramel popcorn. It has lasted me quite sometime and it doesn't expire for a month plus (February 28th, to be exact).
LTGTR is a gentle exfoliator made of corn oil, polenta, maize flour, and cinnamon. It reminds me of maza (tamales anyone?) because of the maize flour and at first it felt strange putting it on my face but now I love it. LTGTR has improved my skin. Although it isn't less dry, it IS less oily around my t-zone.
taken from the Lush UK site

I've used nearly half of the product in 3 weeks

1. Take a pinch of the product into your palm

2. Add some water- be careful! You only need around 4-5 drops of water

3. Massage the water in and apply to your face

A lot of people say that this cleanser is messy since it requires for you to add water and the maize flour is a little hard to work with, etc., but I don't really mind. If this gets in my hair it comes out very easily.

Effectiveness: ©©©©©
Price:©©©©
Availability: ©©©
Scent:©©©©©
Overall:©©©©©
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment