Saturday, October 5, 2013

Body & Bath Products Haul

Hello! Today I have a collective haul of items I've purchased within a month of body and bath items. Reviews for the Fortune Cookie Coap items will be coming soon~

First Package Items: I Scream, You Scream soap no longer available - x - x

Second Package Items: x - x 

Third Package Items (clockwise): x - x - x - x
(Bar Soap and Clay Mask were for my mom)

The Body Shop | x - x
(review coming for these as well)


Long Winter Soap Co. | Both no longer available, but the shop updates regularly

Just a little review for the Long Winter Farm items~ The Honeyed Mango lip balm is very moisturizing and leaves my lips so soft. I'm not crazy about the scent, but I don't hate it. It's more Honey than it is Mango (I wish it was vice versa). The Almond Oat bar of soap is just... amazing. It's all I've been using lately! I've abandoned all of my Lush products and only been using this. It leaves my skin squeaky clean but still so soft! My skin has been improving so much after using this and using one of my Fortune Cookie Soap body butters after. I can't recommend this enough! And it's a big bar that lathers like a DREAM!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment