Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Favorites: Etsy Finds!

'Frozen Banana' Arrested Development Bag - kateslittlestore
Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Ring - fifthheaven
'Damn Fine Coffee' Twin Peaks Brooch - kateslittlestore

Haven't posted in ages! Mostly due to laziness. I've also been getting lots of clothes, which I find difficult to photograph since lighting is terrible in my house. I'll try to compile a large post of clothes and accessories I've gotten recently and make a separate post on vinyls/novelties and a separate post on beauty/makeup products I've purchased. Anyway, onto the Etsy finds!

Isn't that canvas tote cute? I really want a canvas tote for when I want to carry simple things like a book, my phone, keys, and other small things! This one would be perfect, I think! The ring (and that Etsy store in general) is something I've been drooling over lately! I love simple rings. Well, I love MOST rings, but the rings from this Etsy store are so beautiful I may have to splurge and buy one for myself! The pin is one of my favorite quotes from Twin Peaks from my favorite character from the show!

I'll make sure to get right onto photographing all of my recent purchases and making the posts ASAP!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment