Friday, September 13, 2013

Today's Photo: Hippos and Unicorns!



As many of you know, I am a collector of Disney Vinylmation's. If you're a fan of those, I hope you saw the sale that was going on last week! I'm not sure if it was one day or the weekend, but they had certain Vinylmation items marked way down and BOGO! And I mean legit BOGO, not that Buy One get One Half Off stuff! To my excitement, the LE (limited edition) Fantasia series were BOGO, so I jumped at the chance before the sale ended or the one's I wanted sold out (two of the series sold out online that weekend).




I've seen some real horror stories when it came to UPS shipping but I'd never experienced it for myself. I did today, in a way. My Disney box was all banged up when I got it and when I opened it (I prayed the boxes were okay!), sure enough the boxes were damaged! I was so disappointed. I planned on keeping the vinyls in the boxes because of how cute they are but I'm going to have to take them out because of how banged up the boxes are!

Anywho, here are the vinylmations I got! They were both originally $24.95 but with the discount, I ended up only paying for one for $16 plus shipping, for a total of $24.08! Now, that's pretty good for 4 vinyls total! You may think it's a lot, but I just calculated how much it would be without the discount for two of these sets with shipping and it would be nearly $60!

Now I have 3/8 of the Fantasia LE sets. I want 3 more! The Sorcerer Mickey and Yensid set (sold out, will have to find it on Vinylmation Exchange or eBay), the Bacchus and Jacchus set, and the Zeus and Vulcan set. I really hope they make more Fantasia Vinylmations because it is one of my favorite Disney movies! I'd love to see some of the centaurettes (obviously), flowers, fairies, ostriches, cupids, and the brooms from Sorcerer Mickey! I doubt they'll make any of these (unless it's for the Animation series) because if they do make more Fantasia sets, it will be for Fantasia 2000.

Edit: JUST realized that I didn't include the photo of the actual Vinylmations themselves :( So sorry!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment