Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nail Polish Wants

So I've been obsessing over nail polishes this past fall and winter. I've rarely had my nails bare! Here are the nail polishes I've really been wanting lately~

China Glaze's "Champagne Kisses", Zoya's "Meg", O.P.I.'s "Magazine Cover Mouse, Zoya's "Dream"

So I have a dupe for "Champagne Kisses" but I still want the original because it isn't a super perfect dupe. I want this because I think just a glitter on the nails is SO beautiful.

I found "Meg" while looking for another Zoya nail polish and found that one. It's such a beautiful, bright green without going to a nasty booger color. It's shimmery, too! I think it would be the perfect color for Spring/Summer.

I already own "Magazine Cover Mouse" in the mini version but fell in love with it so I want the larger version!

I was actually looking for this polish when I stumbled upon "Meg". "Dream" is SO beautiful in every swatch color I've seen. It's like a galaxy and I fell in love with it right away. This might be the color I buy ASAP.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment