Sunday, February 3, 2013

Recent Purchase

I just purchased this for a large sum of money and sure, it's just a plush, but I've wanted one for so long! Plus it's my money yada yada yada. But really, I don't know why I'm so obsessed over this chocolate arpakasso! It's so cute and reminds me of a certain baseball player and I don't even know why. I have to start thinking of names quick!
I'm thinking Murt, Custard, Mocha, Hershey, Mousse...

Shipping takes 1-2 weeks from Hong Kong! I bought it from the famous Arpakasso plush seller Rosy's Garden on Storenvy (not her shop on eBay). This is the last thing I'll be buying online for a while. I've spent over $100 on purchases just this past month (which isn't a lot to some people, but it is for me since I don't buy things often)!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment